During this maintenance window we will upgrade The Things Stack Cloud to v3.23.0.
We do not expect noticeable downtime during this deployment.
Here is the changelog since the current version v3.22.2:
- LoRa Alliance NetIDs revision 61 to 67. This is used in Network Operations Center.
- Gateway EUI is no longer unset when deleting a gateway, meaning it could be recovered if no other gateway claimed it.
- Devices with pending session and MAC state may now successfully be imported.
- Client creation with an organization API key will no longer send an email without user information to the admins. Instead, the API key name will be used and if that is empty the API key ID will be the default.
- Allow providing DevEUI for ABP end devices with a LoRaWAN specification lower or equal to 1.0.4 in the end device onboarding screen in the Console.
- Faulty field validation for byte payloads in the uplink payload formatter panel in the Console.
Nov 25, 2022 - 17:44 CET